 Town / 1670
Re: St. Marks Cathedral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 05:45:53 GMT

Brad Hamilton wrote:

This is my CAD MOC of St. Marks Cathedral from Venice, Italy.
Its a curious blend of Gothic, Byzantine, and Romanesque architecture.

Wow, Brad! You've done a really great job there. Now, how about all the
different colors of marble on all those columns (in real life it looks
like a marble salesman's sample book!)

For those who'd like to see, compare to the real thing (ignore the sea
of yellow chairs in the foreground!):

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/kwilson_tccs/Europe99/sanmarco.jpg

Kevin

Personal Lego Web page: