 Town / 1671
    Re: Depicting Bricks & Mortar —Erik Olson
   Thanks guys. I'm not trying to be realistic in scale, although the 1x2 plates approach sounds interesting. Rather I want a look that conveys the idea of bricks and mortar. After all, minifigs are not to scale. Pictures of what I mean. I bet your (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Depicting Bricks & Mortar —Paul Davidson
   The idea might best be conveyed with a few simple "brick spots" here and there, especially on corners and edges...using simple 1x2's with single plate widths between. It might look like the building is made of brick and the paint is wearing off here (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)