 Town / 1660
Re: Depicting Bricks & Mortar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 14:57:29 GMT

Erik Olson wrote:

Suggestions? MOCs?

I've only done this as an experiment and a small part of a building, but
it looks pretty good if you use 1x2 red plates and stack them like
bricks.  As Chris Weeks pointed out the mortar space is incredibally
tiny at minifig scale, so i would just choose to ignore it. The joints
of the plates represent the mortar joints, sans color.

Of course, getting enough 1x2 (and 1x1!) red plates is an entirely
different story.

-chris