 Technic / Bionicle / 438
Re: Bionicle.com updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 01:37:06 GMT

Amend that.  The website contest has the same prizes except for the
skateboarding crap, and the age category "13 and up" is there.  Interesting
restrictions.  Four pages max.  I was going to do a Bionicle section on my
techbots page anyway, but I'll have to do a completely separate site for this
contest.  Sounds like ... fun.

Ray Kremer
http://throwbots.virtualave.net/

You have to be 7 to 14 years of age to enter the contest.  Hmmm.  Must be
somebody I know that age whose name I can sign to the entry form...

The Gold Mask is only to USA AND CANADA

AGHHHHHHGGGG

Come on Lego!!!