 Technic / Bionicle / 437
Re: Telling the tounga...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 01:33:34 GMT

Go to the hidden cave and go to the Koli stadium.  If you have already talked to
the Tohunga with the Koli ball there, he will have dissappeared and you can take
his Koli ball.  I showed the ball to Onewa and he said  "But this is just a Koli
ball..."  At this point the game froze.  I tried again and the same thing
happened.
LEGO, work out the bugs, and soon!

Ian

nick cameron wrote:

I understand where the po-koro sickness came from, but how do I tell the
tounga? How I found this out? Added up clues:

1. The koli ball salesman wouldn't say where the koli balls came from

2. The salesman had the key to Tahu's secret cave by his stand

3. Tahu's cave contains koli balls

4. Green slime is dripping on the koli balls

5. The same green slime is all over Huki

6. Huki ovbiously plays Koli the most

7. Only koli players are sick

     All this means? The salesman broke into Tahu's cave to get the perfect
koli balls, meanwhile spreading the virus through the koli balls to the people
who used them the most.

     I know I was smart enough to figure this out, but how do I tell the tounga
this information? PLEASE HELP!

NICK

By the way, did you guys notice that all the tounga besides Vakama (his was
taken) have the key to their toa's cave in their house? You can't take it
though.