 Technic / Bionicle / 435
Re: Mata-nui problems and some Mac stuff (was Re: Bionicle.com updated!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 01:07:13 GMT

Oops...actually, I meant to say that I believe it is a cookie problem with
the stalling...does anyone else have ideas?

BTW, I have also cleared my browser cache and history to try to clear this
up. Here is a sequence that usually helps for a while. Close the browser
window. Open the browser preferences. Clear the cache. Quit the browser.
Re-launch the browser.

Matt