 Technic / Bionicle / 424
Subject:
Bionicle.com updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 19:46:56 GMT

Hey all,

Just went over to Bionicle.com, and they have finally updated!

A new adventure installment, the gold mask contest and video game previews
await you!

Enjoy!

Matt

Re: Bionicle.com updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 19:50:13 GMT

The Gold Mask is only to USA AND CANADA

AGHHHHHHGGGG

Come on Lego!!!

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk