 Technic / Bionicle / 434
433  |  435
Subject:
Mata-nui problems and some Mac stuff (was Re: Bionicle.com updated!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 01:03:48 GMT

VirtualPC?!? NEVER I SAY! DO YOU HEAR ME?! NEVER!!!!!

Actually, I used VPC for awhile on a blue/white G3 to access a PC only
network (also used Dave)...I had nothing but problems. Not that Connectix
doesn't make a great product (VGS rocks!), but PC emulation still sucks for
the most part. I only wish the whole PC-on-a-PCI (or NUBUS)-card thing
hadn't died. There was a truly elegant solution!

BTW, I get stuck constantly in Mata-nui, and have yet to find a good
solution. I have quit and restarted my browser. I have re-started the
system. I have refreshed, reloaded, backed and forwarded. I have used the
key. I have re-loaded Shockwave. I have read the help. I have used IE and
NC. I have done many combinations of these things. No avail. Anyone else
have any ideas (besides the obvious know-nothing wags stating "Dude, buy a
PC!").

Matt