 Technic / 8755
Re: 8475
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 03:12:41 GMT

I am pretty cluless about lights, sirens... Can anyone (Jason?) recommend
either a good set that has lights and/or sirens compatible with the 9V on
the 8475 or even individual bricks from BrickLink?

Thanks in advance.

Laurent

In lugnet.technic, Jason J. Railton writes:
Having said that, it's only a tiny effect and I'd still recommend the set
even if they all do it.  The extra channel for controlling your own motor or
lights is a fantastic touch.  Mine has a red/blue flashing bar, two spots
and a siren!