 Technic / 7994
Re: 8475
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 02:19:33 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Morgan writes:

sorry about that ... didnt know how to create direct links to the images...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TheGarage/8475-parts/rcvrfronttop.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TheGarage/8475-parts/motor1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TheGarage/8475-parts/motor2.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TheGarage/8475-parts/offroad1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TheGarage/8475-parts/offroad2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TheGarage/8475-parts/street1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TheGarage/8475-parts/rcvrbottom.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TheGarage/8475-parts/rcvrfronttop.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TheGarage/8475-parts/rcvrtopfront.jpg

In lugnet.technic, Mark Koesel writes:
And if someone does take it upon themselves to snap pictures:

I'd also love to see a sideview and topview comparison of the 8475 wheels
with their off-road tires vs. the 8466/8458 wheels with their off-road tires,
and the same comparisons using each wheels' respective smooth, racing tires
as well.  (This of course would require one to own all three sets).

Greetings,
Hope these pictures help clear up some questions. First time for me using
the camera so they aren't as clear as I would like them but I thought you
would want to see the new parts : )

Lots of promise with these parts and I want to Thank the engineers and
designers  at LEGO® for producing this set

John R. Morgan

Picts of the street tires,offroad tires with
8466 (offroad1.jpg),

8466(offroad2)

,8458 (street.jpg)

Also the motor unit

and the RC receiver unit from several angles.  : )