 Technic / 16054
16053  |  16055
Subject:
Bovinius Minimus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 01:00:07 GMT

Ok, so I guess I'm in a strange old world naming mood this holiday season.

Inspired by Siggurd's mini-quad

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=14813

I decided to make a small octopod using small pistons.

It uses two small pistons per switch, chained together as a 3 segment inchworm.

Small pistons act much more quickly than mediums, and Bovinius tends to kick its
hind legs out like a bucking bronco (bovinius => bovine => cow).  For those who
say I never add decoration to my creations (Are you listnening Eric?), I added
horns to complement the bucking action.

Here it is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/Bovinius/img_0754.jpg

Enjoy!