 Technic / 16054
    Bovinius Minimus —Kevin L. Clague
   Ok, so I guess I'm in a strange old world naming mood this holiday season. Inspired by Siggurd's mini-quad (URL) decided to make a small octopod using small pistons. It uses two small pistons per switch, chained together as a 3 segment inchworm. (...) (16 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Bovinius Minimus —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Here are two videos of "Bovinius Minimus" (URL) (16 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)