 Technic / 15775
Re: New Technic Ferrari?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 23:24:07 GMT

This set is now avaialble in Europe at selected stores.  I have a few.  I can't
wait to start building.  There is also one on eBay

This is LEGO RACERS 8145 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 1:10, due for release in
August. Info at
http://funcionariovaguete.blogspot.com/2007/04/lego-racers-8145-ferrari-599-gtb.html