 Technic / 15706

Subject:
New Technic Ferrari?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:09:28 GMT

How long has this kit existed?  It looks amazing!  I don't think it has been
discussed on Lugnet yet.  Like the TLC Enzo, it does not look like it has any
shocks or transmission, but from these pictures it is hard to tell.

To me it has a closer resemblance to the real car than TLC's Enzo design did.

Re: New Technic Ferrari?
How long has this kit existed?  It looks amazing!  I don't think it has been
discussed on Lugnet yet.

I don't believe it has been officially released yet.

ROSCO

Re: New Technic Ferrari?
How long has this kit existed?  It looks amazing!  I don't think it has been
discussed on Lugnet yet.  Like the TLC Enzo, it does not look like it has any
shocks or transmission, but from these pictures it is hard to tell.

To me it has a closer resemblance to the real car than TLC's Enzo design did.

Apparently this was purchased at the Milton Keynes Lego Store in the UK.  Price
was 80GBP.  So, it shouldn't be long before it appears on S@H.

It appears to have the standard Technic V-8 and HOG steering and not much else
Technic-wise.  But I agree that it is a very good looking Technic reproduction.

- Andy

Re: New Technic Ferrari?
How long has this kit existed?  It looks amazing!  I don't think it has been
discussed on Lugnet yet.  Like the TLC Enzo, it does not look like it has any
shocks or transmission, but from these pictures it is hard to tell.

To me it has a closer resemblance to the real car than TLC's Enzo design did.

This is LEGO RACERS 8145 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 1:10, due for release in
August. Info at
http://funcionariovaguete.blogspot.com/2007/04/lego-racers-8145-ferrari-599-gtb.html

Re: New Technic Ferrari?
This set is now avaialble in Europe at selected stores.  I have a few.  I can't
wait to start building.  There is also one on eBay

This is LEGO RACERS 8145 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 1:10, due for release in
August. Info at
http://funcionariovaguete.blogspot.com/2007/04/lego-racers-8145-ferrari-599-gtb.html

Re: New Technic Ferrari?
How long has this kit existed?  It looks amazing!  I don't think it has been
discussed on Lugnet yet.  Like the TLC Enzo, it does not look like it has any
shocks or transmission, but from these pictures it is hard to tell.

To me it has a closer resemblance to the real car than TLC's Enzo design did.

yay, CV joints are back!  ....pleasebeonlegofactory pleasebeonlegofactory....

--Peter