 Technic / 15706
  New Technic Ferrari?

How long has this kit existed? It looks amazing! I don't think it has been discussed on Lugnet yet. Like the TLC Enzo, it does not look like it has any shocks or transmission, but from these pictures it is hard to tell. (URL) me it has a closer (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Ferrari?

(...) I don't believe it has been officially released yet. ROSCO (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Ferrari?

(...) Apparently this was purchased at the Milton Keynes Lego Store in the UK. Price was 80GBP. So, it shouldn't be long before it appears on S@H. It appears to have the standard Technic V-8 and HOG steering and not much else Technic-wise. But I (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Ferrari?

(...) This is LEGO RACERS 8145 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 1:10, due for release in August. Info at (URL) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Ferrari?

This set is now avaialble in Europe at selected stores. I have a few. I can't wait to start building. There is also one on eBay (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Ferrari?

(...) yay, CV joints are back! ....pleasebeonlegofactory pleasebeonlegofactory.... --Peter (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.technic)