 Technic / 15774
Re: Pallet Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 21:24:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Peer Kreuger wrote:

Youtube link

Brickshelf Link

MocPages Link

I’ve used this contraption often enough. It’s the ideal way to transfer tons of crap, as long as it’s stuck on a pallet and there’s an even floor.

It’s supposed to be in scale with the 8416 forklift. Maybe just a tiny bit too big to be completely right, but it’s the tiniest I could get it, especially since I needed two cylinders to lift the whole thing. (Which explains why it’s shaped a bit differently than the real deal.)

Suggestions? Comments? Questions? I’d love to hear them.

I love this. Looks good, works, nicely photographed. Excellent.

Tim