 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3936
  Pallet Truck

(2 URLs) Youtube link > (URL) Brickshelf Link> (URL) MocPages Link> I've used this contraption often enough. It's the ideal way to transfer tons of crap, as long as it's stuck on a pallet and there's an even floor. It's supposed to be in scale with (...) (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Pallet Truck

(...) Small is beautiful ;) You really capture the essence of the real thing! Philo (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pallet Truck

I like it, a very nice legoized likeness... Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pallet Truck

(...) Very cool! So much like the real thing, and very elegantly implemented. I like your V-8 engine pallet as well. Any idea how much weight the jack will lift? I would love to put one together to try it out. I think I can figure out most of the (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pallet Truck

(...) I love this. Looks good, works, nicely photographed. Excellent. Tim (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pallet Truck

Hey that is great! Awesome pictures! Love the lift/gif. Having used these machines in the past it was a kick to see one modeled in Lego. Good use of stud less for sure! Thanks for sharing. Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.technic)