 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3936
3935  |  3937
Subject:
Pallet Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 18:23:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Youtube link

Brickshelf Link

MocPages Link

I’ve used this contraption often enough. It’s the ideal way to transfer tons of crap, as long as it’s stuck on a pallet and there’s an even floor.

It’s supposed to be in scale with the 8416 forklift. Maybe just a tiny bit too big to be completely right, but it’s the tiniest I could get it, especially since I needed two cylinders to lift the whole thing. (Which explains why it’s shaped a bit differently than the real deal.)

Suggestions? Comments? Questions? I’d love to hear them.