 Technic / 15659
Re: Technic Manas Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 05:45:09 GMT

"Ian Power" <ian@codemaster.com.au> wrote in message
news:JF680s.nFt@lugnet.com...
Hey guys...

Might remember me... I posted the "Millenia Car" last year (was on the
side bar
for ages!).

Anyway, finally got around to building something else (I lead a busy
life).

That is very nice. I have little experience with studless building and find
your work very interesting. I really love the appearance of the trailer.
Power ramps...how cool! Thanks for sharing this model.

Bob Fay
--
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay