 Technic / 15658
  Technic Manas Truck

Hey guys... Might remember me... I posted the "Millenia Car" last year (was on the side bar for ages!). Anyway, finally got around to building something else (I lead a busy life). (URL) Technic truck based around the motor packs in the Bionicle (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Manas Truck

"Ian Power" <ian@codemaster.com.au> wrote in message news:JF680s.nFt@lugnet.com... (...) That is very nice. I have little experience with studless building and find your work very interesting. I really love the appearance of the trailer. Power (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Manas Truck

(...) Hi Ian, Nice MOC! I agree with you: integrating a Manas is not a simple matter. Here is an idea for you: use the spare function in the trailer's Manas to raise / lower a pair of landing legs (See picture of the real thing here: (URL) that (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Manas Truck

(...) You've used them nicely there! I agree with the on button issue - so far I've managed to leave them exposed... I thought of using the spare motor point for drop legs, but due to the fact that the manas motors are a little timing innacurate (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Manas Truck

(...) Ah, so it was you that got those, i was watching them for too long. (...) I beg to differ. I found they spin at fairly high rpm allowing a substantial down ratio improving torque. (...) Agreed, they'er not a studless part. I built them into a (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)