 Technic / 15406
Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 07:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, George Haberberger wrote:
   Wow, this is awesome. It’s hard to capture a streamlined shape in Lego, but you’ve captured a DC-3, I didn’t even need the name to recognize it.

Well it helps that it’s one of the most recognizable planes ever made...