 Technic / 14369
Re: Summer Days & weekend GBB (was Avoiding motor stalls)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:15:48 GMT

On Mon, July 18, 2005 10:51 am, Philippe Hurbain said:
Actually the best picture is here
http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=407 (but all text info is in
French...). • ...
More on that module on my website in some future! (I also need to
add an update on my ball pump module that I tuned after it failed a few times
during weekend GBB - the new version works flawlessly now)

What was the problem?

Lack of time... Even the GBB event report in French was very long to come by...

I totally understand that.  You'll notice the complete lack of write-ups of most of
my modules.  I did come across the above page a little earlier today.  I ran it
through babblefish, and here is my favorite line about the "Grand Bidule à Balles"
(which translates to "Large Thingummy with Balls")

"...[it was fun] even if sometimes one [has to] run after the few balls which refuse
to undergo torture..."

Steve