 Technic / 14171
Re: GBC strikes back: 3 new modules!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 00:55:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

   Black Wave... Ball Pump... Archimede Screw

Wow. Oh... my... WOW!

How you can do so much with so little and yet make it look so good, it just amazes me. These are absolutely wonderful, and the video of the full assembly is spellbinding. Thank you! OK, now where are all those long formerly-useless pieces of flex tubing I had around here somewhere...

-- Brian Davis