 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2778
2777  |  2779
Subject:
GBC strikes back: 3 new modules!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 08:26:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Ok, Steve, I promised a Spybot driven module, but it is not yet ready for prime time :-/

I find the dumb single motor modules so fun to build... (and perhaps more in Rube Goldberg spirit?)

One nice thing with GBC is that you can put odd parts to good use:

Enjoy!!!

Philo

                Member of

French Enthousiast LEGO User Group