 Technic / 14167
Re: GBC strikes back: 3 new modules!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 13:14:54 GMT

On Sat, May 14, 2005 3:26 am, Philippe Hurbain said:
* [<http://philohome.com/gbc/gbc-wave.htm Black Wave>]
* [<http://philohome.com/gbc/gbc-pump.htm Ball Pump>]
* [<http://philohome.com/gbc/gbc-screw.htm Archimede Screw>]

Philo,

Please stop making modules.  Many people will see these as something that simply can
not be improved upon.  :)

Very nice.

Ok, Steve, I promised a Spybot driven module, but it is not yet ready for prime
time :-/

I find the dumb single motor modules so fun to build... (and perhaps more in
Rube Goldberg spirit?)

It is fun to build "dumb" modules.

Again, nice work

Steve