 Technic / 11883
Re: Fire truck of LEGO ..... or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:26:27 GMT

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> wrote in message
news:Hr82qz.wDC@lugnet.com...

current LEGO fire truck looks
very much like a.... like a..... like a..... well, not like a fire truck.  :)

it's an air-port fire truck
it doesn't have to have ladder
but in fact what to release fire-truck for if it is not a fire-truck what everyone is expected :))

models should be good looking AND good working
they sould be interesting and entertaining
and what fulfill it?
supercars, back hoes, bulldozers etc

Fire trucks are interesting and entertaining too!

sure but "regular" FT
with ladder and maybe with the trailer :)))

Maybe it would have been better to _not_ release the LEGO fire truck this year.
Maybe it needed to go back to the drawing board for a while.  Maybe it needed a
complete redesign before being released.

it was done
first showed version was olive green

pixel