 Star Wars / 3608
Re: Next SW-Sets and AAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 06:08:06 GMT

:That is an excellent job.  I like the way it turned out, you
look at it and you know what it is supposed to be!  And the scale
seems to be bang on in my books.  Other models I've seen seem
to be out of shape visually, but here too you get top marks from
me!!!  I don't post often anywhere, just read, but I felt your work
needed some praise.
Happy building,
Joel McKale