 Star Wars / 3594
Subject:
Next SW-Sets and AAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:18:50 GMT

Hello,

a friend told me about a message on RTL. It said Slave-One and the Millenium
Falcon will be released as Sets in spring 2000. Anyone who knows more about
these rumours ? If they add an ATST and an AAT, all my dreams come true... ;o)

Being very impatience, I created a white prototype of an AAT. Now think of all
the tan pieces if TLG comes out with one (drool) ! For the prototype goto
http://www.doe2.de/lego/aat

Bye, Ralph -Dö- Döring

Re: Next SW-Sets and AAT
Why wait until TLG has made an AAT??? Yours is as good, I think! Great
model, it looks like the thing. I don't know about the interior, but the
outside looks good.

But, like you said, all those brown pieces...

                                                                    Gerwin
Hassink

Ralph Döring heeft geschreven in bericht ...
Hello,

a friend told me about a message on RTL. It said Slave-One and the • Millenium
Falcon will be released as Sets in spring 2000. Anyone who knows more about
these rumours ? If they add an ATST and an AAT, all my dreams come true... • ;o)

Being very impatience, I created a white prototype of an AAT. Now think of • all
the tan pieces if TLG comes out with one (drool) ! For the prototype goto
http://www.doe2.de/lego/aat

Bye, Ralph -Dö- Döring

Re: Next SW-Sets and AAT
a friend told me about a message on RTL. It said Slave-One and the Millenium
Falcon will be released as Sets in spring 2000. Anyone who knows more about
these rumours ? If they add an ATST and an AAT, all my dreams come true... ;o)

Or it could be the beginning of your worst nightmare.  It all depends on
how good the sets are.

Like Gerwin said, why wait?  MOC, baby!

Steve

Re: Next SW-Sets and AAT