 Star Wars / 3596
Re: Next SW-Sets and AAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:34:00 GMT

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:18:50 GMT, "Ralph Döring" <doe@gmx.de> wrote:

a friend told me about a message on RTL. It said Slave-One and the Millenium
Falcon will be released as Sets in spring 2000. Anyone who knows more about
these rumours ? If they add an ATST and an AAT, all my dreams come true... ;o)

Or it could be the beginning of your worst nightmare.  It all depends on
how good the sets are.

Like Gerwin said, why wait?  MOC, baby!

Steve