 Star Wars / 3594
3593  |  3595
Subject:
Next SW-Sets and AAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:18:50 GMT

Hello,

a friend told me about a message on RTL. It said Slave-One and the Millenium
Falcon will be released as Sets in spring 2000. Anyone who knows more about
these rumours ? If they add an ATST and an AAT, all my dreams come true... ;o)

Being very impatience, I created a white prototype of an AAT. Now think of all
the tan pieces if TLG comes out with one (drool) ! For the prototype goto
http://www.doe2.de/lego/aat

Bye, Ralph -Dö- Döring