 Star Wars / 3609
3608  |  3610
Subject:
Where is Ben Fleskes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:23:59 GMT

Where the hell is Ben? I need to contact him. I've E-mailed him a couple of
times but no response. Maybe my messages arn't getting through.

Ben, if you're out there, I'm afraid I can't give you my address so you can't
send me the money for my Han and Chewie minifigs you want to go with your
Millenium Falcon. However, I thought that maybe instead of you paying me for
them, you could take some pictures of them in and around your Falcon for my
scenes section.I thought if I sent you Leia as well you could do quite a few
scenes from the first film.

Please reply to this message and tell me wether you like this idea or not, so
that I can post them.

Anyone else who happens to be reading this, I'd be grateful for some
suggestgions as to scenes we could do with the minifigs at our disposal (Han,
Chewie, Leia, Luke and Ben).

-Dan"Dissen Nutsen!"Train