 Star Wars / 17796
Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 05:34:12 GMT

I think it would be an excellent idea.  I have run similar raffles in my other
hobbies (yes there are other hobbies) and have seen great success (ie everyone
even if they don't win gets the warm fuzzies).  I hope you do get someone to
purchase said set and raffle it off, but to make it more interesting, I say $5 a
ticket, 110 chances, longer odds, more chance more fun.  You might consider
limiting the number of tickets to one per individual or keep to the honor
system.  Best of Luck,
Christopher Templin