 Star Wars / 17777
Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:54:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Thuma wrote:
To All,

Hey, I just saw a great idea on Eurobricks
http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?act=home. They are
holding a raffle for the $500.00 Millenium Falcon 10179 set.

So I am interested whether or not the community on LUGNET might be willing to do
this. Here's my thinking: There are few people out there that can afford the
$500.00 set and there are many people out there that cannot. So, there might be
some that would be willing to buy a raffle and have a chance at winning one. The
question becomes how much you would be willing to spend for a single ticket?

Would you pay $10 for a chance? How about $5 or $1?

Quick response: I'd be in for $10 or $20. :)

Longer response to follow... :O

Steve