 Star Wars / 16623
16622  |  16624
Subject:
Star Destroyer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:08:22 GMT

Originally built years ago...
Totally redesigned a year ago...
Slightly adjusted last month...
and FINALLY ONLINE:

A small Star Destroyer.

Plus an even smaller Star Destroyer.

Plus an absolutely tiny Blockade Runner.

<http://www.efran.org/embassy/lego-mini-sd.html>

Enjoy.

- Dan Efran
  Martian Ambassador