 Star Wars / 16623
    Star Destroyer MOC —Dan Efran
   Originally built years ago... Totally redesigned a year ago... Slightly adjusted last month... and FINALLY ONLINE: A small Star Destroyer. Plus an even smaller Star Destroyer. Plus an absolutely tiny Blockade Runner. (URL) Enjoy. - Dan Efran Martian (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Star Destroyer MOC —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) Dan, this is a neat little MOC - whats even better is the great job you did Photoshoping the pictures, especially the ones as the ISD overtakes the RBR. Great stuff! -Lenny (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Star Destroyer MOC —Dan Efran
     (...) Thanks. I tried to keep the retouching to a minimum - I combined pictures, stretched them, and adjusted brightness and contrast. But everything you see started as photographs of LEGO elements - even the stars in the background. - Dan Efran (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Destroyer MOC —William R. Ward
   (...) Am I right in thinking that this is built using a mix of old and new grey pieces? It sure looks that way in the last photo. If so, I wonder if this is the first MOC posted on Lugnet that uses both shades of grey together? (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Destroyer MOC —Dan Efran
   (...) Yes, I used some new gray. Looks awful, doesn't it? My digital camera seems to exaggerate the difference - it doesn't look as bad in person as it does in that last photo. In dim lighting, I can barely tell the difference between the colors. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Destroyer MOC —Mark Chittenden
   (...) The new gray looks bad compared to the old gray, when one is trying for a model that has an all-new uniformed color look. But think of models of large older vessels that's been around for a few hull-patches and repaints... :) I don't mind the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.starwars)