 Star Wars / 15103
Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 01:25:55 GMT

I made some comparison renders last night, showing my podracer next to the
two official models.

Folder after moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=30898

Now I haven't actually seen the pod racer mini's (or any really, I cannot
get the Tie Mini as it was only available to US residents, and I'm not
paying $30 US, or $50-$60 AU after postage and whatnot to buy it on
EBay.  haven't seen it on any magazines/comics either, but this is another
issue entirely)

What I wanted to know is that is there a 4L bar in trans orange in these
pod racer mini's?  I was building something only yesterday where I thought
"Gee, I could really use a trans orange light sabre blade in this" (and it
wasn't a light saber ;-p )

Trav (-|-)