 Star Wars / 15104
Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 02:49:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes:
Whooooa, why with the exception of the pod racers? I'm not a huge fan of • pod
racers, I have no Ep I sets featuring them, etc. etc. But I liked the mini
ones. And aside from the lack of cables from the cockpits to the engines,
they actually look BETTER than the minifig scale ones, IMO.

I like the models and the parts used to make them and I think they are very
well realized for their size.  I just don't like the new films at all so the
models don't have give nearly as much of a warm, fuzzy memory as say, the
Snowspeeder.  Although I have to admit, the Jedi Starfighter and Jango
Fett's Slave I are super cool.

Dave

Well exactly, I don't like the new films that much either (cept the last 45
mins of Ep II), but you singled out the pods. It's not their fault they're
from Ep I, yanno. ^_^

-Greg "Fox" Cook