 Star Wars / 15100
Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 00:37:48 GMT

Ah, well.. there is always something to complain about.
I think the mini's are great all around.
  Really neat representations of the vehicles.
  Nice parts packs
  Cheap price (they do good on a per set basis, and a per part basis, really)

I give them credit for figuring out what we'll buy so that they can make money.
Yea, I would like more ships, but maybe they would have to jack up the price.

Of course, it appears these ones are $7 each.  hmm maybe I'll take back my
good price comment.  Well, we won't really know until they come out, will we? :)

_Alfred

In lugnet.starwars, Gregory Cook writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Alfred Speredelozzi writes:
Marz Distribution has already answered that question:
Unfortunately, it appears that they have been forced (or maybe they didn't
like the rush of AFOL traffic to their site?) to remove the pictures.

Anyway, the sets are:
Mini Falcon
Mini AT-AT
Mini MTT
Mini Repulbic Gunship

Buy all four and you have the pieces for a Mini Y-Wing fighter.

All of the models look sweet.

LOL! I just replied to that other post saying what the hell are those "other
models" in the set pics. And that two are the same and look like Y-Wing
engines. For some reason, the cockpit and main hull didn't make it sink in,
though.

Anyway, those those models are fairly big, I think it kinda sucks that
there's not gonna be double sets like the 4 sets just released. ah well.

-Greg "Fox" Cook