 Star Wars / 15049

Subject:
MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 05:56:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,
I'm not the most prolific of builders, but I'm still waiting for the MINI
sets to hit retail in my part of the world, so I've been amusing myself by
building the existing MINI podracers in MLcad. Since LEGO hasn't released
Gasgano's pod at this size, I thought I'd give it a shot. (look for a
wallpaper-sized scene using all three pods in the near future.)  I'm not
convinced that orange is the way to go for the front, and I'd love to hear
other people's thoughts.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/MINIs/gasganospod_front.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/MINIs/gasganospod_left.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/MINIs/gasganospod_top.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/MINIs/gasganospod_3_4.jpg

-Joel

Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC
I made some comparison renders last night, showing my podracer next to the
two official models.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/MINIs/podgroup_front.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/MINIs/podgroup_top.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/MINIs/podgroup_3_4_rear.jpg