 Star Wars / 15049
  MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Hello all, I'm not the most prolific of builders, but I'm still waiting for the MINI sets to hit retail in my part of the world, so I've been amusing myself by building the existing MINI podracers in MLcad. Since LEGO hasn't released Gasgano's pod (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Following up my own post... I made some comparison renders last night, showing my podracer next to the two official models. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Joel, This is really awesome! It totally has the look of the Official minis! Just wait and LEGO will be 'borrowing' this idea just like they borrowed Brucey-wan's Bomarr Monk desgin. Are you going to do the entire Mos Espa race pods? What a sight (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Lenny, Thanks for the kind words. The only other pods I've even thought about trying are the two that LEGO has released in Watto's Junkyard. I'm not even familiar with the names of the drivers... I'm also planning on rendering a wall-paper-sized (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

(...) get the Tie Mini as it was only available to US residents, and I'm not paying $30 US, or $50-$60 AU after postage and whatnot to buy it on EBay. haven't seen it on any magazines/comics either, but this is another issue entirely) What I wanted (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

(...) The TIE Mini wasn't only available to US residents. In fact, it was easier to get them in Europe, as they were available in magazines at newstands there, not here. You couldn't get them that way here. :::still hoping SW Insider doesn't forget (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

(...) Well, there is a purple (well, kinda pink) blade. it's in the Harry Potter set, 4723 Diagon Alley. (URL) of transparent pieces, and 4 x 4L bars (or light sabre blades to us in the know...) one red, one blue/cyan one green and one pinkish Trav (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

(...) Aldar Beedo and Mawhonic, I think. Lovely design there. I notice that most people who've done micro-fig scale in the past though have made theirs even smaller than these official ones. Jason J Railton (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

(...) Neither of those pods is the best one, though. The guy (Quadrinaros or somesuch) with four engines has the best pod. I'd love to see a mini of that. mmm. -Greg "Fox" Cook (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)