 Star Wars / 13045
Re: Wesell's vessel can't stop top
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:39:58 GMT

WHAT ABOUT LEGO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Okay, mine's screwed up too. Yes the crash theory is good, and that's what I
thought, but I WANT the cockpit to stay closed, w/out rubber bands, extra
parts, etc.  SOOOO.....
Has anyone called lego on this.  I know it's kind of a stretch, but for the
8448 super car, the "hydraulic" pistons went bad on the first run and lego
gladly sent me two extras.  If lego is aware of the problem, (which surely
they have some sort of quality control since this rarely happens) then they
should have fixed the mold by now.  Maybe they have replacement parts ready.
Anyone know either, how to alert lego to the problem and get new cockpits,
or where we can find out if replacements are available?
At first I thought it would be too expensive to make replacements, but the
piston/shock part for the super car had a metal "shock" and a piece of
rubber, slightly for complicated than a tinted/printed cockpit window.
I haven't gotten around to calling lego yet, plus I only have the S@H
number, and I doubt they would have any clue what I was talking about, so if
anyone thinks this is a worthy cause and has more connections than I do,
please act on it.

PS New sets rock, want gunship, but need to catch up on old sets like Darth
Maul bust. Got special edition shop at home today, it rocks too!

Remember: "Do or do not, there is no try."

Thanx,
Kevin