 Star Wars / 13021
Re: Wesell's vessel can't stop top
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:57:41 GMT

"Monica Wilbur" <monica@galacticbrick.com> wrote in message
news:Gv7o1p.Ds@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.starwars, Jim Green writes:
The issue: Zam Wesell's ship's canopy will not stay closed.

Ditto for me :(. I tried something not as innovative as the rubber bands,
but that worked for me all the same.

I removed the green pokey up hollow piece right behind the canopy. Under
that, I put a 1x2 translucent yellow plate (gotta maintain that day-glo
theme). Then I replaced the green piece, so it stood a little higher. Then • I
put a round translucent 1x1 piece in the front hollow of the green piece.
Then I just *snap* the canopy in under it.

I did just this and I'm really happy with the results.  Besides the problem
with the click hinge on the canopy I think this is a gorgeous ship.  My
Slave 1 remained built for a little over and hour and I've also taken apart
Anikan's speeder--I wish they sold Zam's ship alone so I could keep one
together for awhile and use the other for it's parts.  And the Zam Wessel
fig is one of my new favorites.  She be bad.

-Jon