 Star Wars / 11247
Re: Building habits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:27:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jesse and Valarie Long writes:

Selçuk Göre <ssgore@superonline.com> wrote in message
James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Jacobsen writes:
(To everyone) Do you keep models built until you have no choice but to • tear
them down for parts, or do you treat them like models - they're built • and
stay built and work around that to make new creations?

Build, photograph and tear down to build anew.

That's me.  I've got diddly squat for display area, so the vast majority • of
what I build (especially big stuff) comes apart when I'm done. • Currently
built is... umm... James Jesiman Memorial Park, and the watertower • behind it.

It's me, too..:-) I also prepare building instructions of them in LeoCAD
before taking apart.

Build it according to the directions, leave it alone, ignore it, go into
another mini dark age, pack it, move, never unpack it, come out of the mini
dark age and buy all new sets.  Currently at the "ignore it" stage, except
for Star Wars.

Actually, I just wanted to follow-up a Selcuk post...(how's it going?)

Later,

Jesse (yeah, that one...)

Wow! The Grammar Guerilla!..:-) Where have you been? Believe it or not,
whenever I saw a grammatical error in someone's post, I wondered where was
Jesse Long..:-)

I think you had been busy (Valerie Long?..:-). It's nice to hear from you
again..:-)

Selçuk

PS. I wish I could reply this earlier but I'm also pretty busy for a while.