 Space / 9862
Re: Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:36:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Peter Guenther writes:
This brings up one of my favorite topics, the question I ask whenever I meet
a fan of Lego space.

What did the different colors of minifig mean to you?

Black - Conspiracy-theory Presence ("Command" / HazMat / Special Ops)
Blue - Science
Yellow - Support (Maintenance, etc.)
Red - Pilots
White - General / Combat