 Space / 9251
  Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?

I am having a hard time with which I would rather see as a legends release: Both the original 497/928 Galaxy Explorer and the 487/924 Space Cruiser are my all time favorite classic space sets. If I had to pick one to come back as a re-release it (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?

Well, I know it's not Space but, I'd like to see that old Technic set that is a Truck and it morphs into a Robot. Yellow and Black were the colors. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?

I think I'd just be happy with certain items as opposed to sets. I think Lego SAHS would make a killing on the old landing plates and minifig sets (Classic or Futuron). Also, any service pack including printed bricks with the Classic Space logo (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?

(...) I would vote for every set of Space and some confirmation of whether Legoland Space is part of Futuron/Futureworld and for Lego to include two new sets for Space that I have been building with my meager collection, the Gaea Federation and the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?

"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GF24r7.C71@lugnet.com... (...) there (...) Classic minifig set would definitely make a killing. I hoping that over time, whatever space Legends sets are released, they cover all five (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

This brings up one of my favorite topics, the question I ask whenever I meet a fan of Lego space. What did the different colors of minifig mean to you? For me, white were pilots--my first set was the old Space Shuttle, and that white guy was clearly (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

Peter & All, (...) Oh, I think I told you once. : ) Anyway, (...) Well, I always used the colors as a job class. Here is my current assignments: Classic Space - Ensigns, always. Futurons - Upper ranks, from Leiutenants (SP?) to Admirals Let's see, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

(...) Black - Conspiracy-theory Presence ("Command" / HazMat / Special Ops) Blue - Science Yellow - Support (Maintenance, etc.) Red - Pilots White - General / Combat KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?

(...) <snipped> (...) The Alpha-1 Rocket Base is probably my all-time favorite space set because it was the first 'modern' minifig set I got when I was 6. My previous sets were either universal sets or sets with the old minifig torsos/legs that were (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

(...) No, Yellow ones were the Marines. They were obviously the toughest of the bunch, they went out into space naked with the Spaceman logo tattooed on their chest. eric (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

(...) Jesse Long (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

(...) There may have been a mistake when you replied to my letter because you said nothing in return to me, Scott. What is your opinion on my response to your letter, Scott? Jesse Long (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)