 Space / 9251
Subject:
Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 19:44:35 GMT

I am having a hard time with which I would rather see as a legends release:
Both the original 497/928 Galaxy Explorer and the 487/924 Space Cruiser are
my all time favorite classic space sets. If I had to pick one to come back
as a re-release it would be a tough choice. I could be content with either
one while wishing for the other. What set would you guys vote for ( feel
free to expand here) ?

Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?
Well, I know it's not Space but, I'd like to see that old Technic set that
is a Truck and it morphs into a Robot. Yellow and Black were the colors.

Eric