 Space / 9783
Re: tinkering with docks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
I like these ideas very much.  So you're saying, this concept clamps around
a hole in the wall or ceiling, not requiring it to be fastened by studs on
the wall or ceiling?

~Trev

sadly, no they don't clamp the way you are thinking, however... that's a
cool idea perhaps.  I'm not sure what kind of practical use it would have,
but it might be fun to try it.

cheers!
Joel K