 Space / 93
Re: SPIED! #6998 Hyperspace Flagship! (not)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:37:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Brown writes:

http://www.umop.com/lego.htm

Cool ship, BTW

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

Thanks for the reposting of the correct URL....sorry about the typo.

All the links within the new site are fixed, allowing surfers to check out
sublists of sets in the collection (20 Futuron sets, etc), and also the big
crazy vintage-parts-only spaceship.

I'm not sure what I ultimately wanted to do with this site...the more popular
sites usually feature original creations, but I haven't really "played" in a
while... I guess I'll have to break down and finally design that Blacktron III
line (but I really envisioned a purple theme for it, unfortunately).