 Space / 90
Re: SPIED! #6998 Hyperspace Flagship! (not)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:07:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Leese writes:

Jot and Jab wrote in message ...
This is a truly rare set!  Only one built!  By myself ten years ago when
I was in high school!  ;-)

Sorry about that.  I just dug up some old pictures of this crazy-looking
spaceship I built out of about 1000 pieces back in 1987 (it's neat to
see a creation using nothing but vintage parts)...come to my new site
and check it out, as well as my monster list of the 253 Space Lego sets
in my empiric collection!  It's a large, amusing site, if you've got
free time to kill.

http://www.umop.com/lego.htm/

I'm afraid your link was broken when I tried it...

Try it without the trailing '/':

http://www.umop.com/lego.htm

Cool ship, BTW

James