 Space / 7911
Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 05:02:23 GMT

*thunk!*  sound of jaw hitting floor.

Dave

Daniel Jassim <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello, everyone! I just posted a few pictures of my new space carrier, • still
under construction.

As you can see, the only finished interiors are the bridge, galley, and
torpedo room. More pictures will come as I continue to finish this • monster.
Please tell me what you think of it so far!

Dan

P.S. Special thanks to Brad Hamilton for taking these pics on his • excellent
new digital camera! :)